V22 Half Bridge
The VDP-HB-S-V22 evaluation platform is designed to evaluate the performance of the D3GaN (Direct Drive D-Mode) V22TC65S1A1 GaN transistors. The platform is a half bridge power stage consisting of two GaN switches. It equipped with essential components to be easily conﬁgured into two basic switch mode power supply (SMPS) topologies: Buck or Boost. The platform is targeted for testing of performance of GaN equipped SMPS, observing of turn on/oﬀ characteristics as a function of layout parasitic inductancesand and control sequence parameters, measurement of switching cycle losses.
- Operation up to 500V switching voltage and 6kW output power (depends on the cooling
- Control is enabled by separate PWM signals for the high and low side, at switching frequencies of up to 1MHz.
- Optional current sense for “double pulse” measurements (measurement example: 160uJ for 400V/35A)
- Windows for direct measurement of switches case temperature
- Onboard an isolated 15V auxiliary power supplies, half-bridge gate drivers, adjustable dead time control
- The board and its User Guide serve as a reference for system design aspects of gate driver circuits, single or paralleled half-bridge PCB layout, and thermal management.
Send download link to: