Key Performance Parameters
Based on GaN technology as an Intelligent Power Module configurated as Half Bridge. GaN transistors and gate drivers (Buffers) with temperature and current sensors are combined in a single package.
The patented electrical design takes advantage of VisIC’s innovative GaN technology. Power GaN transistors use an original, high-density lateral layout that results in exceptionally fast switching performance and low RDS(ON).
It is very effective in applications requiring high frequency with high efficiency, simple integration and high power density.
- Lowest switching loss
- Internal Buffers
- Internal NTC
- Internal current sensor
- Isolated base plate (2.5KV) with standard creepage and clearance distances
- Copper base plate
- Zero recovery time, GaN switch reverse conduction capability
- Robust operation in high EMI environment
- Very low thermal resistance based on AlN ceramic
- Compatibility to standard MOSFET external driver (Si8220 as an example)
- 3 Phase PFC
- AC-DC Power Supply
- Motor drive
- Battery chargers
- Industrial switch mode power supply